The DV-9525 is a perfect solution for HDMI/DVI/VGA KVM extender with USB/IR/RS232 over Gigabit IP Ethernet. The system includes DV-9525T Transmitter (TX) and DV-9525R Receiver (RX). The TX connects to PC or Blu-ray player for the HDMI/DVI/VGA source, the RX connects to display, speaker, microphone, and USB devices.
The solution is based on the standard IP technology, the TX converts input signals (Video, Audio, USB, …) to IP packets and Multicast/Unicast to Gigabit Ethernet switch. On the other end of RXs, receiving IP packets from Ethernet switch then converts back to HDMI/DVI/VGA, Audio, USB… and send to display, speaker, USB devices. The Encoder/Decoder engine built with Scaling function, multiple RXs are flexible to be configured as Video-Wall displays. Perfect for AV Broadcasting, KVM Matrix Control, Video-Wall applications like informational displays, entertainment, boardrooms, courtrooms, medical, military, and education digital signage.
Front, Rear Panel View
|Power||DC 9~32V, 15W||DC 9~32V, 20W|
|Network Port||1 x RJ45 Gigabit|
|USB Upstream (to PC)||1 x USB-B||N/A|
|USB to Devices||N/A||2 x USB-A 2.0 + 2 x USB-A 1.1|
|IR remote control (option)||1 x IR Blaster||1 x IR Receiver|
|Resolution||1080p or PC 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz|
|Inter-connect Cable||CAT 6 / 7|
|0 ~ 50°C|
|-20 ~ 85°C|
|0 ~ 80% Non-condensing|
Dimension (L x W x H)
|150 x 110 x 28 mm||150 x 110 x 28 mm|
- Support 1080p or 1920 x 1200 HDMI/DVI/VGA resolution.
- All TX/RX are based on Gigabit Ethernet Switch, easy cabling, easy installation, easily maintain.
- Support one-to-one (Unicast), one-to-many (Multicast) for Audio/Video real time broadcasting.
- Support many-to-many Group Broadcasting if the Ethernet switch enabled the IGMP.
- Support USB for KVM PC control, you can attach keyboard, mouse, touch screen, storage at the Receiver site to control the PC at the Transmitter site.
- The Encoder/Decoder engine built with Scaler function, multiple RXs are flexible to be configured as Video Wall displays with 180, 270゜Rotation.
- Support 3.5 mm stereo audio, you can use speaker/microphone at the Receiver.
- Support IR option, you can use the IR remote control at Receiver site to control the set-top box at the Transmitter site.
- Support RS-232 bridge option, you can send RS-232 data in between PC and screens.
- Pure hardware design, plug-and-play, no any additional software installation required.
- Built-in HTTP for the IP address, device name, Multi/Unicast, Baud Rate, … settings.
- Provide Connection Manager Software for Transmitters/Receivers Connection Management.
- Provide Video Wall Manager Software for Video-Wall Configuration and Operation Management.
- FCC, CE, RoHS compliant.
Multiple Source Video Wall
Multi-user, Multi-Server Management
Application for Surveillance System