The DV-9510 is a perfect solution for High Definition Video and Audio Extender over Gigabit Ethernet with USB/IR/RS232 and remote power On/Off options. The system includes DV-9510T Transmitter and DV-9510R Receiver. The Transmitter connects to PC or Blu-ray player for the HDMI/DVI input source, the Receivers connect to display, speaker, microphone, and USB devices.
The solution is based on the standard IP technology, the Transmitter converts input signals (video, audio, USB, …) to IP packets and Multicast or Unicast to Gigabit Ethernet switch. On the other end of Receivers, receiving IP packets from Ethernet switch then converts back to video, audio, USB … and send to display, speaker, USB devices. It is perfect for Full HD extension applications, like informational displays, entertainment, boardrooms, courtrooms, medical, military, and education digital signage.
Direct connect (Point to Point)
Over Gigabit Ethernet Switch (Many to Many)
HDMI / DVI Input
|DVI-I (HDMI/DVI + VGA) Output||N/A||1 x HDMI Loop Out||1 x DVI-I|
|Network Port||1 x RJ45 Gigabit|
|3.5mm Stereo Line-In||1||1||N/A|
|3.5mm Stereo Line-Out||1|
|IR remote control (option)||1 x IR Blaster||1 x IR Receiver|
|RS-232 (option)||Terminal Block||Yes (3.5mm to DB9 adapter cable)|
|Remote On/Off (option)||Yes|
|Resolution||1080p or PC 1920 X 1200 @ 60Hz|
|Inter-connect Cable||CAT 6 / 7|
|0 ~ 50°C|
|-20 ~ 85°C|
|0 ~ 80% Non-condensing|
Dimension (L x W x H)
|150 x 110 x 28 mm||150 x 110 x 28 mm|
- Support Full HD video 1080p and PC 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz resolution.
- IP based, use Gigabit switch for inter-connection. Easy cabling, easy installation, easy maintenance.
- Support one-to-one (unicast), one-to-many (multicast) for Audio/Video real time broadcasting.
- Support many- to-many for group broadcasting if the Ethernet switch has the IGMP function.
- The Receiver comes with DVI-I, can output DVI/HDMI and VGA at the same time no matter if it is connected with HDMI/DVI Transmitter.
- Support USB KVM extension, you can attach keyboard, mouse, touch screen, USB storage at the Receiver site to control the PC at the Transmitter site.
- Support both HDMI and 3.5mm audio, you can use speaker/microphone at the Receiver.
- Support IR option, you can use the IR remote controller at Receiver site to control the set-top box at the Transmitter site.
- Support RS-232 bridge option, you can send RS-232 data in between PC and screens.
- Support remote ON/OFF option, you can remote On/Off PC .
- Pure hardware design, plug-and-play, no any additional software installation is required.
- Provide Web GUI configuring the unit (IP, Multi/Unicast, Baud Rate, …)
- Provide Connection Manager Software for Transmitters/Receivers connection Management.
- FCC, CE, RoHS.
Digital KVM Matrix
Application for Surveillance System