The ADDERView® DDX30 is a high performance KVM Switch that provides powerful functionality inside a small, compact form factor. Featuring Adder’s trusted lossless KVM extension technology with flexi-port switching capability, the DDX30 enables multiple users to access multiple computers located safely and securely inside your server room. Combined with the DDX CAM and DDX USR, the DDX30 forms an integral part of a KVM Matrix. It is also available with 10 ports.
- Flexible: a 30 port extender with matrix capabilities, whose ports can be re-configured as inputs or outputs as required
- Secure Matrix Installation: Direct Connect matrix that operates on proprietary KVM hardware off your network
- Ergonomically optimized: hardware can be removed from desks up to 50m away from user console, reducing noise levels and increasing employee comfort and productivity
- Intuitive user-interface: multi-view thumbnail on-screen display and user permissions
- High Quality video: lossless HD video in real-time
- Compact and efficient: ‘Zero U’ DVI, VGA and DisplayPort Computer Access Modules (CAMs) available
- Multi-view on-screen thumbnail display: provides users with a live preview of permitted computers direct on their screen
- Choice of connection modes: the user can chose between Exclusive mode, which provides full KVM control while being able to share video content with other colleagues; or Private mode, when users want to work in private
- Intuitive web interface: users have personal logins, whilst system administrators can securely access the management tools to configure system settings, set access privileges and control video connections
- In-built security measures: the web interface is secured using HTTPS, administrators must login each time they connect, and an API enables switch control from a 3rd party control system
- Lossless HD video support: delivers lossless HD video at resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz providing a real-time, ‘at the PC’ experience
- Multi-head video support: DDX® transmitters (CAMs) & receivers (USRs) offer multi-head video support and can be grouped to form ‘Computers’ and ‘Consoles’ that support dual-head & quad-head connectivity
- USB True Emulation: USB 2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers
- Robust yet lightweight: small form factor, rack mountable device
Approvals / Compliance
HD video at resolutions of up to 1920×1200 @60Hz
A minimum specification of Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) cables must be used with the DDX range. Recommended cables are SFTP:
- Daetwyler 7702 Flexible patch cable
- Daetwyler 7120 Bulk cable
Unshielded cables are not suitable for the DDX. Distances are achieved using single lengths of SFTP trunk/bulk cable with two 3m SFTP patch cables.
For each additional break/patch connection reduce distance by 5m.
Patch cables must be SFTP.
|1920 x 1200||SFTP||0||50m|
|1920 x 1200||SFTP||2||40m|
0 to 40ºC / 32 to 104ºF
Connectors – Peripherals
1 x 8p8c for 10/100/1000 Ethernet connection. 1 x 9way D-type RS232 options port.
Connectors – Systems
30 x 8p8c ports for computer or user connections (7 front panel ports are dedicated for users).
Maximum of 23 computer connections, minimum of 1 computer.
Maximum of 29 user connections, minimum of 7 users.
Compact case, robust metal construction. Designed for 19 inch rack mounting:
435mm/17.13” (w), 31mm/1.22” (h), 160mm/6.3” (d), 1.9kg/4.2lbs.
2 x locking 3-pin jack (1 x power adapter included), 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 0.7A, input to power adapter, 12VDC 18W output from power adapter.