ADDERLink® X50 is compact in size and delivers uncompressed, lossless extension of USB peripherals including Keyboards, Video and Mice (KVM) up to 50m (150ft) over a single CAT5 or higher UTP cable. Sharp, bright and ultra high-resolution video plus digital stereo audio are delivered over a VGA interface to a single screen with total USB 2.0 compatibility, regardless of the computer being controlled or the peripheral being extended.
- Fully transparent Low/Full speed USB: delivers the highest possible levels of USB compatibility through a unique USB communication method. Integrated 4 port hub to support all USB 1.1 and 2.0 Low/Full speed devices.
- High-performance video: industry leading video quality at high resolutions of 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz over 50m (150ft)
- Video compensation: broad range of ultra smooth, fine adjustments to video picture
- True DDC Emulation: full supports 2-page Display Data Channel (DDC) ensuring all possible resolutions are supported
- Fully platform independent: support for all common hardware platforms, and their associated peripherals, through fully transparent USB connections
1920×1200 x 60Hz at distances up to 50m / 150ft
Approvals / Compliance
Supports all computers with USB style keyboards and mice, HDD15 video connectors and audio through 3.5mm audio jack. Supports all USB devices.
Up to 50m / 150 ft using CATx cable (x=5,5e,6)
The maximum extension distance for USB is 50m including connections to and from the X50 independent of cable type. If a USB hub is connected to the RX unit, this is seen as 5m of cable length. This needs to be taken into consideration when planning your system
0 to 40ºC / 32 to 104ºF