Part of the ADDERLink® X-DVI PRO range, the high-performance X-DVI PRO-MS digital KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) and USB extender enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment. Uncompressed digital video and audio is distributed in real-time and with zero latency to multiple screens, allowing the user to maintain an at-the-PC experience. The USB 2.0 interface ensures compatibility with a wide range of USB devices. It can transmit two Single Link DVI video streams, USB 2.0 and analog audio up to 50m over a twin CATx cables to multiple screens.
- Delivers uncompressed digital video with audio
- USB 2.0 Low and Full speed connection: to interface with a range of devices
- Exact content seen on the local monitor is distributed: up to 50m over a twin CATx cable
- Energy efficient design: external power supplies are not needed
- X-DVIPRO-MS: enables dual screens at 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz maximum resolution
- Pixel perfect digital video with real time control: using uncompressed video extension; no visible artefacts or latency are introduced allowing you to be certain of quality and control
- Distribution up to 50m over two CATx cables: video, USB 2.0 (Low and Full speed) and audio all pass along a single cable, providing up to 50m of extension (distance dependent upon video resolution, CATx cable type, and number of connection intervals)
- USB 2.0 enables connection of any USB interface device: from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks, 3D explorers and mass storage devices. Support for Full speed (12Mbps) isochronous devices, e.g. headsets
- HDMI video and audio extension capabilities: Digital audio for 8 channels of HDMI audio, supported simultaneously to analog audio
The system delivers analog stereo audio (Line Out), 8 channels of HDMI audio are supported with sample sizes of 16, 20 or 24bits at 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, or 192kHz (simultaneously with the jack audio)
Approvals / Compliance
- DVI-D Interface – digital only the system supports resolutions to a maximum of 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Hardware compatibility: All computers with DVI-D, USB and audio – requirement dependent
- Transparent USB 2.0 (Low and Full speed) that supports HID and mass storage devices to a maximum of 50m. (Reduce maximum cable length by 5m if a USB hub is connected to the receiver unit)
Recommended cables are CAT7 shielded foiled twisted pairs:
- Daetwyler 7702 Flexible patch cable
- Daetwyler 7120 Bulk cable
CAT5 (or better) shielded twisted pair cable must be used to connect the local and remote units in order to maintain compliance with radio frequency energy emission regulations and ensure a suitably high level of immunity to electromagnetic disturbances. Distances are achieved using single lengths of trunk/bulk cable. For each break/patch connection reduce distance by 5m. Preferably patch cables should be of type CAT7a and less than 2m. Patch cables over 2m must be CAT7a. The maximum extension distance for USB is 50m including connections to and from the X-DVI PRO MS independent of cable type. If a USB hub is connected to the RX unit, this is seen as 5m of cable length. This needs to be taken into consideration when planning your system. CAT5e is not recommended for use with this system
ADDER VSCD11 HDMI/DVI-D Cable
ADDER Rackmount Plate X-RMK-FASCIA
ADDER® Rackmount Kits are designed to enable easy installation within the rack environment.
X-RMK-FASCIA – Universal rackmount plate for all single unit X Series extenders.
ADDER Rackmount Kit X-RMK-CHASSIS
ADDER rackmount products are designed to enable easy installation within the rack environment.
X-RMK-CHASSIS – 19″ 2U rackmount chassis kit for ADDERLink® X Series and ADDERLink ipeps