Part of the ADDERLink® IPEPS range, the IPEPS enables you to remotely access and control your critical computing hardware using your standard IP network. Using RealVNC client software, computers outside the network can be remotely and securely accessed.
- Regulated access: the unit can be accessed remotely by up to four users at any one time
- User management: sixteen user profiles can be created with defined access rights
- In-built security measures: compliant with universal enterprise grade security standards (AES 256 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication), with added encryption of RealVNC
- Compact and efficient: powered by a single USB connection, it takes up ‘Zero U’ on your rack
- RealVNC server with RFP 3.3 support: up to four users can remotely and securely access computers outside your network, with the possibility of creating sixteen user profiles with defined access rights
- High performance video over VNC: RealVNC enables video resolutions of up to 1600×1200 as it is free of the limitations of HTTPS
- USB and Virtual media support: engineered to act as a conduit through which data can be passed so that files can be transferred via IP onto the IPEPS and onto the target computer by means of a USB virtual media port
- Choice of power source: can be powered from two USB cables or independently from an external 5V power source
- Independent operation: maintain full control even during boot up, BIOS level or computer crash states, it will even work even if the controlled devices are not operational
- ADDER.NET Enterprise Management Software: provides a centralised, secure and intuitive user access management interface, where up to sixteen user profiles with defined access rights can be created
Supports standard PC, Sun and Mac video modes up to resolutions of 1600 x 1200 with scalable viewer
Approvals / Compliance
USB1.1 (Low and Full Speed)
0 – 40 deg C / 32 to 104 deg F
Two PS2 connectors
Ethernet: RJ45 10/100 auto sensing
Video: HDD15, Keyboard/Mouse: MiniDIN6 1m 3-in-1 cable supplied (USB converters also included)
IPEPS 120mm/4.72 (w), 27mm/1.06 (h), 75mm/2.95 (d), 0.34kg/0.76lbs
Two PS2 cables or independently from an external 5V power source 100-240 VAC 50 – 60Hz
All known software and operating systems including Windows (all), DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, Sun OS, Solaris, Mac OS, NetWare etc
The Sun interface cables deliver high functionality multi platform KVM connectivity at low cost, and may be used with any PS/2 style KVM switch. Miniature ‘keep alive’ circuitry is moulded into the cables to ensure problem free computer operation even if the KVM switch is powered off.
ADDER Rackmount Plate X-RMK-FASCIA
ADDER® Rackmount Kits are designed to enable easy installation within the rack environment.
X-RMK-FASCIA – Universal rackmount plate for all single unit X Series extenders.
ADDER Rackmount Kit ALAV-RMK-CHASSIS
ADDER rackmount products are designed to enable easy installation within the rack environment.
ALAV-RMK-CHASSIS – ADDERLink® AV Series 19″ 3U rackmount chassis kit